Voxi Sim Activation Not Working – We decided to try out Voxi. Though we couldn’t activate it on my device and we mistakenly assumed that the SIM was damaged and called Voxi customer service to make a criticism.
It turned out we weren’t doing something correctly. The customer rep we spoke to recommended numerous troubleshooting tips, which aided me activates the SIM card.
If you want to know more about Voxi SIM Activation Not Work then read this article carefully.
Voxi Sim Activation Not Working
Here in this article, we will share the easy steps you need to follow to activate your Voxi SIM card.
- Smoke Detector Blinking Red Meaning
- How to Change Code on Schlage Lock
- What Channel is Peacock on DirecTV
- How to Connect Oculus Quest 2 Bluetooth Headphones
Fix Voxi Sim Activation Not Working:
If your Voxi SIM activation keeps waning, you need to check that you’ve unlocked your phone from your earlier carrier.
Next, confirm that the Vodafone network offers coverage in your location. If these tips still do not fix the activation issue in your Voxi SIM, keep reading for a step-by-step guide.
Unlock Your Phone from Your Previous Carrier
If you haven’t unlocked your phone from your earlier carrier, you might not be able to activate your new Voxi SIM. As such, you’ll need to unlock your phone before re-trying the activation procedure.
Contact your earlier carrier’s customer service and ask them to unlock the phone. Some phone services also offer an unlock page where you can submit an unlock request form.
You have to note that your former service provider might ask you to pay some fees before unlocking your phone.
They might also appeal to your IMEI number. You will find your IMEI number by dialing *#06# into your phone app. Once you get the number, write it on a piece of paper.
Your earlier carrier might send you a mail to notify you they have unlocked your phone. If you can’t activate your Voxi SIM after this, simply try the next tip.
Examine Network Coverage
The Vodafone network, which crowds the Voxi SIM, doesn’t offer coverage in some parts of the UK. If your SIM doesn’t work properly after you’ve activated it, your area might not be roofed by the Vodafone network.
That said, you will be able to check if your location has Voxi network coverage by searching for the area on Voxi Network Coverage Checker.
Here’s how you can do that:
- You need to Input www.voxi.co.uk/network-coverage-checker into your browser to visit the Voxi Network Coverage Checker page.
- Now, you need to enter your town or postal code into the search bar on the page.
- Then, you simply have to tap on the GO option.
- The system will tell you whether the Vodafone network delivers coverage in your area.
If you’ve completed that you have network coverage in your area, simply move on to the next step. But if Voxi doesn’t offer network coverage in your location, get a new SIM from another phone service.
Check Your SIM Card for Damages
Your SIM might not work because it is spoiled. To rule out this topic, you’ll need to inspect the SIM card.
Simply remove your SIM from its slot and Examine the SIM card for cuts and damage, placing special focus on the area where the chip is situated. If you see any cracks on the SIM, you might need to replace it.
But if the SIM seems to be in decent condition, wipe it with a clean piece of cloth. Then, you simply have to blow out the dust on the SIM tray before re-inserting the SIM into the tray.
When replacing your SIM card, you need to make sure the side with the chip faces the connectors on your phone. Now, after re-inserting your Voxi SIM into your phone, simply try activating the SIM again. If the activation fails, progress to the next step.
Upgrade Your Phone’s Software
Failure to update a phone’s software can occasionally impair its functionality, and this might prevent the device from connecting to the Vodafone network.
Simply check for accessible software updates on your phone and install them to resolve this problem.
You simply have to follow these steps to complete the software update process on your phone:
- You need to connect your phone to an accessible wireless network.
- After that, you simply have to tap on Settings. Then select About Phone.
- If a new software update is accessible, you will see the Update choice.
- Now, you need to click on Update.
- You need to wait for the new software version to download and install on your phone. Liable on the speed of the wireless network, this could take some minutes.
Restart your phone after the update to complete the procedure. Now, you need to go back to the Voxi website and click on Activate SIM again. If it fails, continue to the next tip.
Restart the SIM Activation
Another reason your Voxi SIM might not work after you’ve activated it is that you didn’t complete the activation. Possibly the activation failed because of a network error.
Now, to fix this issue, you’ll need to start the SIM card activation afresh.
Simply take the following steps to activate your Voxi SIM card:
- You need to link your smartphone to your Wi-Fi network.
- Simply go to the Voxi Activation page by entering ww.voxi.co.uk/activate into your phone’s browser.
- Now, you need to Input the 10-digit code on your SIM.
- Simply select Choose a Plan and for your new account, enter a Username and Password.
- Select your preferred payment method and enter your payment information.
- Confirm the information you’ve arrived at.
- Now, you simply need to insert your Voxi SIM card into your phone.
- When provoked, you simply have to press the Activate SIM option on your screen.
We have shared everything about Voxi Sim Activation Not Working in this article for you if the info that we shared above helped you in any way then do share it with others.